Friday, August 13, 2010

Freaky Friday!

First, scroll down if you want to hear the scintillating details about yesterday's doctor's appointment. No? Okay. On to Freaky Friday.

Remember the elephant lunchbox from a few weeks ago?

Allow me to present the elephant hat:





You can't really tell from the pics, but this hat is fabulous. The elephants are made of sequins, and all the scroll work is done with metallic and beaded thread, with additional sequins thrown in for good measure. It weighs a LOT.

Will I wear it? Depends on how drunk you get me.


5 comments:

Badass Nature Girl said...

LOVE IT! and I dunno, how drunk *can* I get you, cuz' I think you should wear it!!!!!

That Hank said...

I remember when those were super popular. Early 90s? Right about then.

~~Silk said...

Wow! *I*'d wear it! It's far enough off everyday weird to be interesting.

You need a vehicle to match. See http://www.destoop.com/trip/3%20DAYBYDAY/010920%20Pakistan/Truck.htm

rockygrace said...

BNG, you don't wanna see me drunk. I tend to stagger a lot.

downtown, these things were popular? For real?!

and ~~Silk, those trucks are awesome. I want one.

Okay, guys, I'm off to the house to meet the electrician I hired from craigslist, so wish me luck and hope that I don't get ax murdered or anything.

Heather said...

I love that hat! I would wear it, it's cool!