Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stuff I wonder about while watching summer reality TV reruns

1. Is Bret Michaels balding on top? If not, why does he wear that do-rag? Is it pre-emptive against the day he really IS bald?

2. What, exactly, does Jim Bob Duggar do for a living? And wasn't he running for office a while back? Did he win?

3. Does Gordon Ramsay ever get tired of throwing fake temper tantrums?
3a. Did any contestant ever tell him "Say it, don't spray it"? 'Cause that would be awesome.

4. Do any of these reality-show women with the giant fake boobs wonder what they're going to look like when they're in their eighties? With everything all, like, droopy and saggy and grandma-y, except for the GIGANTIC RACK O'BOOBS out front? See also: Tattoos. I mean, a tramp stamp on an eighty-year-old? Nobody wants to see that.

5. Am I watching too much TV? Never mind, I know the answer to that one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often think the same thing about tramp stamps. In 50 years, at least 25% of our 80-year-olds will have a butterfly on their lower backs. That's going to be weird. Thankfully, most 80-year-olds aren't known for wearing low-rise pants.

Badass Nature Girl said...

I've wondered about tattoos too. I have one, but not a tramp stamp. I do have to say that it feels a bit creepy when a cashier at Wally-World, is elderly and she's got tatts on her forearms. Just creepy. And then it makes *me* feel creepy because I wonder where else she has them. At least mine is where no body can see it....unless I want them to.

I used to watch Ramsey cuz' he's HOT, but there's just some thing about him calling women 'fat cows' that ruined it for me. Go figure.

rockygrace said...

Oh, yeah, and here's one more I just thought of: What's up with those American Pickers guys? Are they married? Like, to each other?

Heather said...

#4 had me and hubby laughing our butts off!! We think it's hilarious to see these women go around with fake body parts and wrinkles!

The American Pickers...they have been best friends since childhood. I love that show!