Thursday, August 05, 2010

If I ran the flower shop



Because I'm a jerk.

In other news, did anybody catch "Carmen" on PBS last night? I'm not really a big fan of opera, although I do listen to it on the weekends when it comes on NPR and I'm too lazy to change the station, but I've always loved "Carmen", probably because I saw "Carmen Jones" (the 1954 version) as a kid and it amazed me. I didn't learn until much later that they totally redid all the lyrics.

So! I was going to watch a little bit of Carmen and then switch to something else, but I turned it on, and holy SHIT that Elina Garanca is HOT.

Did you guys see her? I mean, I'm as straight as they come, but there was no denying that she is one hot woman. You just can't take your eyes off her. What a performer! and HOT. I ended up watching almost the whole damn thing.

Okay, that's my little girl crush for the day. I'm not the only one, am I? Who else has girl crushes? Fess up.

3 comments:

the queen said...

I have girl admirations. There are women at work who walk past me who are so adorable / hot / slammin that I can't help but ask the coworker next to me "Who is THAT> How cute is SHE?"

Then my coworkers tell me I'm gay.

rockygrace said...

I take it they're kidding!

If thinking someone like Elina Garanca is hot is gay, then I guess I'm gay. 'Cause she's smokin'.

Heather said...

Well I'm straight too, but yes there are women out there that make me take a second look.
There is this magizine I get called Roaman's and there is one model in there that is just gorgeous! I find myself staring at her pics all the time. Her eyes are amazing.

If that makes me gay, then..oh well!