Friday, August 06, 2010

Just because it cracked me up





Courtesy of failblog.


Be sure to scroll down for Freaky Friday!


Gross medical update: I woke up at four this morning in a full-blown panic attack, convinced that I was going to end up in the hospital thanks to the creeping crud and that they were going to have to cut off my arm.


Thanks, The Ruins!


Nothing's much better, but nothing's much worse either, except for the fact that I was in the shower this morning and looked down, and the skin was sloughing off my arm in little sheets.


It's gonna be a long weekend.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Funny pic! That's what it feels like out there in the heat.

I sure wish I knew what to tell ya about your oozing skin. Just plenty of peroxide is all that my brain is coming up with.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of failblog, have you ever checked out yousuckatcraigslist.com? Pretty funny stuff.

rockygrace said...

I like the way the sun goes from happy on Tuesday, to worried on Wednesday, to x-eyed on Thursday.

Yousuckatcraigslist? I'm off to google ...