Friday, August 13, 2010

Survey SAYS ....

... poison ivy. Or poison oak. Or possibly poison sumac. Definitely poison something. Something that brushed against my skin.


See that? My friends know as much as the doctor! Heh. Kidding, doc. JUST KIDDING.

Anyhow, it's not MRSA or some other flesh-eating monstrosity, which is all I needed to know. The doc gave me a prescription for steroid cream, which, you guys, if you thought I was cranky BEFORE, just wait until I start absorbing steroids through my skin, is all I'm sayin'.

Oh! Oh! And guess what? The doctor called my sock-as-bandage getup ingenious! HAH! I am ingenious!

Or, you know, insane. Either way.

Stay tuned - I'll try to get a Freaky Friday up a little later.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well thank goodness it isn't something deadly.

Haha, the steriods are going to buff you up and make you deadly! Just kidding!

Fish Food said...

Also very glad to hear that it's not deadly! Hope it's gone soon and you can get rid of that steriod stuff!

I'm using Germolene on my op wounds (four of them - they were a little inflamed) and they are looking lovely now!