Monday, December 20, 2010

Movie Review: Trick 'R Treat

Look, I'm so far behind on movie reviews it's pathetic, so let's just go for it, okay?

Here's a review from two months ago. Sorry about that.

I'm not usually a fan of scary movies, but I figured I'd get one to watch on Halloween, so I put "Trick 'R Treat" on my Netflix list.


"Trick 'R Treat" came out a couple of years ago and features Anna Paquin. It's basically a series of interwoven stories taking place in a small town on Halloween night.


And it's really good!


It reminded me a lot of the old "Tales from the Crypt" series on HBO, in that the scares were mixed in with a whole lot of camp. Even when it got violent and/or bloody, it was so stylized that timid me didn't get grossed out. Well, not TOO grossed out, anyway.


Recommended! Especially for Halloween.

No comments: