Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the beer

... erm, YEAR, that is. I meant "year". Sure I did.


But! Christmas cards! It's time for Christmas cards!


If you got a Christmas card from me last year, don't worry, you're still on my list. If you did NOT get a card last year and would LIKE a card, email me your name/address to rockycat24(AT)yahoo(DOT)com and you'll go on the list. If you DID receive a card last year and DO NOT WANT ANOTHER ONE, EVERRRRRRR, let me know that, too. Oh, except for Fish. Fish, your card already went out, 'cause I wasn't sure how long it would take to GET there, so if you didn't want a card this year, too bad.


I'm doing a mixed bag last year - some snarky, some scenic, and some store-bought, so it's hard telling what you'll get. Luck of the draw! You'll definitely know if you got a homemade one, seeing as how I've got the crafting skills of a preschooler. Just ask anybody who got a card from me LAST year.

Christmas cards!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited! I loved last year's card!

Unknown said...

Hey, are you watching the Sing-off this year?

rockygrace said...

Bridgett, thank you!

And I tried to watch last night, but I had so much else going on, it was hard to pay attention. Although I do have a fondness for the Lady Gaga guys, which is weird because I cannot STAND anything Lady Gaga - related.

Oh, and WHAT were the Whiffenpoofers doing? Again, I missed most of it, but it seemed kind of odd and fabulous.

And I am STILL waiting for someone to do "Jesusland."

Unknown said...

Make the time to watch it. It's a lot better than last year (which I thought was pretty good). Nicole S. annoys when she plays the part of the vacant Paula Abdul of the show -- she acts like she knows more about lingerie than singing, which can't totally be true because she's got a pretty good voice. However, there's some awesome groups this year. The 'Poofs were voted off last night for turning in a merely awesome (as opposed to super-stellar) performance. The quality level is extremely high.