Thursday, March 25, 2010

She. and. her. shaaaaaadow .......

While we're talking about Little Girl, I thought I'd put up these pics I took a few weeks ago, back when the world was still all white.






The snow had finally packed down enough so that the cats could walk on top of it, instead of floundering through.




Little Girl would paw at the snow, and then examine her paw, as if to say, "when is this stuff gonna GO AWAY already?"





I love the way her shadow stretched out behind her.

Today, just a few weeks later, it's rainy, and the tiger lilies and irises (and all the mystery stuff the last owner evidently planted - crocuses and daffodils, so far) poke out of the ground a little further every day. We may still get snow; heck, we've been known to get snow here on Mother's Day, for the love of Pete, but the worst is over.



So I hope.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I think my cats would have took one look at that snow and decide to stay in.

rockygrace said...

These guys just charge ahead - now that it's warming up, I've got muddy paw prints all over the place.