Friday, March 26, 2010

People I am trying my best to ignore right now

1. Tiger Woods. Okay, he cheated on his wife. A LOT. And then evidently claimed he had some sort of "sex addiction" and went into rehab, which is just laughable. Banging anything that'll hold still for it is not an addiction; it's stupidity, considering all the sexually-transmitted diseases out there. The honchos at the PGA must've shit their pants when all this came out - there goes the ol' meal ticket. I am vaguely interested to see what the ratings do when he starts showing up for tournaments again. It'll also be interesting to see how many Little Tigers come out of this.


2. Kate Gosselin. At least with her OLD reality show, she had to spend time with her kids if she wanted to get any airtime. Now all bets are off, and I'm just left to wonder exactly how much plastic surgery she had, because she sure doesn't look like she used to. At all. Those poor kids. All I can think of is that children's book where the little animal (chicken? puppy? I can't remember) wanders around asking various items, "Are you my mommy?"



3. Sandra Bullock and her (soon-to-be-ex) hubby. WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER LEARN? Sweetie, if he cheated on someone else to be with you, he'll cheat on you to be with someone else. Learn it. Love it. Live it.



Whew. I feel better now.

7 comments:

Fish Food said...

"Are you my mother?" Dr Seuss
http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Mother-P-D-Eastman/dp/0394800184#reader_0394800184

I LOVED that when I was a kid.

But yes, totally understand the Tiger Woods thing. Addiction??? HA, HA, HA, HA, HA. etc. And that seems to include Sandra Bullock's soon to be ex.

Pathetic really.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to ignore Tiger Woods too, but the TV just won't let me! Let's see: a HUGE celebrity/professional athlete cheated on his wife? That's not news. It happens all the friggin' time!

This is why I'm in love with my DVR. It's a lot easier to ignore all the crappy stuff. Of course, I'm using my DVR to record Dancing with the Stars, which has Kate Gosselin on there, so I can't avoid that crap.

Rob said...

Hey! What happened to "Wacky Friday"?? Confess ... You didn't have that much weird stuff in your house after all, did you?

rockygrace said...

Oh, for ....... coming right up, ROB!

Heather said...

I think Tiger Woods just said that to try to get away with it. I try not to pay it any attention.

I never watched their show, I don't know much of what is going on there.

Sandra should know better, than to think he would be faithful.

That Hank said...

"When a man marries his mistress, there's a job opening."

Unknown said...

There's a close corollary to that last one -- "Find him in a bar, lose him in a bar."