Friday, March 12, 2010

Freaky Friday!

I bought a box of deer antlers at a flea market a while back. The best ones I hung in a doorway; I still had a bunch left that I wasn't sure what to do with, until I decided to arrange them in a display. Kind of like flowers. Or not.




Every day I drive past a spot where somebody field-dressed a deer not far from the side of the road, and the entire ribcage is right there. (Holla! I live in the sticks now.) You have no idea how tempted I am to grab those bones; one of these days it just might happen, if coyotes don't beat me to it.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Maybe I'd have to see it in person, but from this perspective, it looks rather ... nevermind :)

rockygrace said...

Rather WHAT? Oh wait, I probably don't want to know ......

Heather said...

Hubby used to have a deer antler coat rack. He would be the one doing the cutting of the deer on the side of the road and bring home the backstrap and antlers.