Thursday, March 04, 2010

American Idol

They re-arranged the ENTIRE SCHEDULE so that ONE GIRL could recover from a mystery illness? Oy. Methinks they're a little worried about the talent pool this year.

And maybe I've just got a sensitive ear, but the same thing was bugging me last night as in years past: About half the gals were off-key. BADLY off-key. As in, "ow, my freaking EARS!"* off-key. The judges can call it "pitchy" all they want: Girls, you are OUT OF TUNE.

Oh, and in other news: If you received a really, really odd email from me yesterday, it wasn't me. Somebody hacked into one of my email accounts and started flinging spam around as fast as a monkey slings poo. Hopefully the problem has been fixed. I didn't even know they could do that, to be honest. Lesson learned!



*Gratuitous "Simpsons" reference.

3 comments:

~~Silk said...

My sister has a hotmail account she uses when she travels, and I got spam from "her" yesterday, full of suspicious links --- in french!

rockygrace said...

Wow - at least I'm not the only one.

Heather said...

Crystal's mystry illness was cause she is diabetic. I don't think that should be held against her, she has little control over that.

I got one of those wierd emails from a good friends account, right before my computer went nuts. Was it related? I don't know.