Monday, February 07, 2011

After much deliberation ...

... the first bumpersticker on the Kia will be "Jesus is coming. Look busy."



Yeah, yeah, I know, it's not that hot, but it's the best I've found lately.



Oh! And here's a question! I never actually put bumperstickers ON a car bumper, because I'm afraid they'll damage the paint. So I always just put them in the rear window. So! Do bumperstickers actually damage the paint, or do they peel off with no problem when you're sick of them? Just curious.



And! I'm still taking bumpersticker suggestions, if anybody's got anything good.

2 comments:

rockygrace said...

Oh! And here's a leetle tip for Christina Aguilera - If you're having trouble with the order of the lyrics in a song, just remember the first word of each line. It'll help keep it straight.

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to think of cool bumper stickers I've seen, but mostly, I like the happy ones that promote recycling and peace :-) I'm a hippy at heart. I do like the one that says "Don't believe everything you think."