Thursday, January 06, 2011

You know you're in a down economy ...

... when you can talk a car salesman into bringing a car over to your office for you to test drive.

Seriously, this whole thing is giving me a headache. Do I fix the Saturn or dump it? In which case, I need a new car. Another wagon? An SUV? Which make? What year? Which options? Four cylinders or six? (Well, six, obv.)

Oh, the PRESSURE is killing me. My head is pounding.

And I'm about to test drive a Kia Rondo. (?) Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Badass Nature Girl said...

I hate car shopping as well! Too much to try and decide from and on, but I've been very happy with the Chevy Cruze so far. My only complaint with it is there just isn't room inside for even my purse when all four of us are in it.

Some body else we talked to this week said she was checking into a Kia! Good luck with it all, and take some ibuprofen before that headache gets any worse, since you're situation isn't over yet.

Anonymous said...

I say dump the Saturn. For reals. As for the next car, if I could do my NY experience all over again, I'd get a Subaru. It was one of my maybes when I was car shopping, but I opted for a hybrid. There were several times that I wished I had a AWD or 4WD.

rockygrace said...

Oh, I'd love a Subaru! I just can't afford one. Not one in halfway decent shape, anyway.