Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wait ... what?

Okay, first off, the jury is still out on the car. I have a potential sucker buyer lined up at work, which would save me the six hundred smackers (!) it's gonna cost to fix the springs. All I have to do is find another car to buy, which ... yeah. And of course, with the busted spring making a horrific grinding noise every time I hit a bump, I don't even have a car to drive to go look at other cars, which ... hmm. Logistics. They'll get you every time. Oh, and because it's a f*cking Saturn, they have to order the parts from East Jesus, which means the EARLIEST I'll get the car back is Friday, which ... sigh.


ANYhow, I was looking through the TV listings, and there's this show on PBS called "Masters of Ice". Which, okay, maybe it's a doc about ice carvers, or diamond merchants, or molecular biologists, or who knows what. But whatever it is, I'll bet it's not nearly as interesting as the way I read the listing, which was "Hamsters of Ice."



hahahahahahaha now there's a show I'd watch.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Just stay away from other cars named after planets.