Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh, you WILL help me pick out a rug

First off, scroll down to the post below to find out how a Mad Russian at Home Depot directed me to the most faaaaaabulous rug website in the world!

Now, click here to check out my wish list.

Got it?

What do you think?

I like Rug #1, because of the color scheme. Oh, and by the way, I am DETERMINED to have something predominantly green, so it will look like I'm walking on grass when I walk on the rug.

I am strange.

Okay! So I like Rug #1, but I ALSO like Rug #2, because of the unusual shape. And Rug #3, because wouldn't it be fun to have a round rug? And I like the rest of them as well.

Help a gal out, would ya? Which one shall I pick?

8 comments:

~~Silk said...

I like the first one. The colors are subtle, and the design is intricate. It's machine made, so it has an advantage in that it will lie flatter than hand knotted.

I'm a bit of a purist - I object to oriental designs on non-rectangular rugs. They are not traditional.

I fell madly in love with this one: http://esalerugs.com/11015245. I wish!

~~Silk said...

I bit the bullet and bought this one:
http://esalerugs.com/22089303

Look quickly. I don't know how long the picture will be there. It was on sale and much much much less than the beloved one above, I assume because the design is a side-to-side repeat.

~~Silk said...

Damn. You've awakened one of my favorite sins. I'm liking that first one more and more. If you don't decide to get it, let me know.

rockygrace said...

Oh my gosh, ~~Silk, both of those rugs are fantastic. So glad you bought one! I should get a finder's fee or something fpr pointing you to the website.

I will have decided by tomorrow on which rug I'm gonna get. Can you give me that long before snapping something out from under me? :)

~~Silk said...

Oh yeah. No worries. I don't snap out from under. I really do think you should get that first one. You'll love it!

Badass Nature Girl said...

Me likey the first one!!!!!

rockygrace said...

Okay, okay, you guys, I ordered the first one. I hope I like it!

rockygrace said...

Oh, and ~~Silk, it looks like they've got more of #1 in stock, if you want to grab one.