Friday, January 14, 2011

Freaky Friday: Christmas Edition

So! I bought myself some Christmas presents, and this asian-style parasol was one of them:










That's The Runt obstinately refusing to model in the foreground. See how his ears are back?



"What do I look like?," he says. "One of those Price-is-Right chicks? Forget about it! I'm just passin' through, here."



And no, that's not a chia pet on the right - it's the cats' greens. To the left of the parasol is a little wicker gazebo, just ... because.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Well, you certainly do have good taste in giving yourself presents. What's that blue thing on the table? Looks like a Roomba ...

Badass Nature Girl said...

Love it!

rockygrace said...

It's a cat toy, Rob. One of millons at my place.

And thanks, BNG!