Friday, July 16, 2010

Freaky Friday!

Okay, I'm not really here today, although I was in the office AGAIN yesterday putting out more fires. I'm thinking double overtime for this stuff.

On one of the days I did actually manage to have off, I poked through some local antique stores and came up with this picture:





Yeah. Looks like Mom and Dad are dead and propped up in their chairs, and poor little Junior is all, "WTF"?

There's no way I can leave that little nightmare up here all weekend, so here's a happier picture, found on the same shopping expedition:




Boy? Girl? You be the judge.

I'll see everybody Monday when I'm back from my little break.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first one really does look like the kind of photos they used to take of dead people back in the day. Did you know that the photos that are featured in the movie The Others are of actual dead people? (at least that what I've heard) That's a little creepy.

Regarding the second, my grandfather has an photo of his brother and him when they were very young. It's clearly a formal affair. Apparently, my grandfather was upset at the time of the photo because his younger brother got to wear the dress and he didn't. You just never can tell with these old timers.

Heather said...

That first one is kinda creepy.
Love the second one, just too cute. I do think it is a boy.

Sorry you have been having to go in to work on your time off.

rockygrace said...

Yeah, guys, I vote for boy, too. Something in the face.