Friday, July 09, 2010

Freaky Friday!

The weather's fine; we might as well continue with the garden tour.

This gargoyle and his friend the bird sit on the steps leading up to the porch:



They like to watch the little league games in the park.

I'm going to be taking a few days off to figure out how to relax a little, instead of constantly running from one project to another. Stuff will still get done; I'm just going to try to learn that it doesn't all have to get done RIGHT NOW. Life in panic mode is starting to tire me out.

Enjoy the nice weather - I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

They are both very cute.
I hope you get a chance to relax and take it easy.
Have a great weekend!

Rob said...

You never lose your freak, do you? I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off fixing up the house too. I'll be back blogging soon. Enjoy your down time.