Monday, October 03, 2011

Well I tried to make it Sunday ...

... but I got so damn depressed, that I set my sights on Monday and I got myself undressed.*


Man, I'll tell you what, I just spent a weekend in the dumps.

I don't know why I was so blue ... Oh, I suspect the never-ending rain had something to do with it, but that can't be all of it. I just couldn't shake myself out of being down.

But! The alarm clock went off as scheduled this morning, and I swear, sometimes I think having a job to go to every morning is the only thing that keeps me from being a complete nutcase, so here I am, at my desk and feeling much better, thank you.

Maybe it's the time of year. I DO NOT LIKE getting up in the dark. Blech.

How's everybody else this morning? Feeling fine? I sure hope so.





*Sister Golden Hair by America. Like you didn't know that already.

3 comments:

Shalini said...

I know exactly how you feel. I hate getting up at all, much less before everyone else. BLAH.

Anonymous said...

Have been pretty much dragging myself through the motions of my day. Part of it is fatigue. Part of it is worry. Part of it is knowing that I haven't fulfilled some important responsibilities and like a jerk, I'm letting them slide rather than doing anything about them (that might make me feel better). It will get better when I start making it better. -bridgett

rockygrace said...

Oh, you guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just don't feel like DOING anything. *sigh*

And Bridgett, let's hear it for letting things slide! GOD, everything seems like so much WORK.

ah well. Sunny side up, and all that. Fake it 'til you make it. It's always darkest before the dawn. Every cloud has a silver -

*blearghelealde*

- sorry. That was me strangling myself. Ha.