Monday, October 31, 2011

An early snow



Saturday afternoon, the snow started to fall. By Sunday morning, all was white:






I woke up with Little Girl sleeping on her back (TOO cute) beside me, and I looked out the window and saw that the trees were all covered with snow. I grabbed my camera, threw a coat on over my PJs, headed outdoors and started taking pictures.






By March I'll be cursing this stuff, but right now it's beautiful.






Oh, and Happy Halloween from a snow-covered vampire bat.



2 comments:

Badass Nature Girl said...

SO pretty! and awwww, about Little Girl :o)

rockygrace said...

Yeah, when the nights get chilly, it's evidently any port in a storm.

and thankfully the snow melted before I had to bust out my shovel. That day is coming soon enough, thankyouverymuch.