Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A massive dose of guilt can be highly profitable, Part Two

My boss has a long and storied history of forgetting work anniversaries. Back in 2007, my boss forgot my twenty-year work anniversary, and I reaped the rewards. I mean, come on, twenty years? Worth every makeup present I got, in my opinion.



So yesterday, when my boss yet again promised to take me to lunch for my work anniversary and then forgot about it in that massive time span between 9 a.m. and noon, I knew what to do.










Sorry for the fuzz-osity. That's my time sheet, and the post-it says, "Insert monetary amount here to make up for blowing off the 23rd anniversary lunch", with an arrow pointing to my Expense line.



I'll let you know how much I get.

4 comments:

Fish Food said...

I can't wait to find out. The 20 year one was pretty good!!

Let's see what presents the 23rd year anniversary will bring from the guilt ridden!

rockygrace said...

Honestly, #23 is no big deal - not like the twentieth or the (hopefully) twenty-fifth - I'm just hoping for a little cash. The cost of the lunch he forgot about, at least.

rockygrace said...

Survey SAYS ......

fifty bucks!

I'll take it!

Heather said...

I'm rooting for ya! He should be kicking himself for forgetting again.

Fifty bucks, nice!