Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ya Lost Me

Last night, for the first time, I didn't watch the new episode of "Lost". And I didn't tape it* to watch later. And I probably won't watch it on line, either.

After how many years? Five? Six? I'm tired of never getting any answers, just more questions. I know, I know, it's the journey, not the destination, blah blah blah, but for the love of Pete I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO LOCKE IS.

And now they've added alternate realities and they just keep piling on MORE MYSTERIES and all I want to know is what the hell is that smoke monster thing?! And what about the four-toed statue?!

So. No more Lost.

Oh! But in other TV news, I've developed an oddly disturbing crush on that dude on the Dirty Jobs show. And is anybody else watching American Pickers? Isn't that show the BEST? It cracks me up, because they basically go to hoarders' homes and tell them they were ABSOLUTELY RIGHT to save that bucket of rusty fence posts for all those years.

And here come the Olympics! Which ..... meh. Watching people out in the cold makes ME cold, so I probably won't be watching a lot of that.

Anything good on that I'm missing?






*Yes, I still use a VCR. SHUT UP.

4 comments:

Heather said...

We watched Lost and I am not any wiser for it.
Never watched Dirty Jobs, hubby gets grossed out to easily.
Totally love American Pickers!!!
I like the Summer Olympics best.

Rob said...

Still using a VCR isn't TOO bad. Just don't tell us how keen your 8-track sounds while you're cruising in the Maverick.

rockygrace said...

I was actually TOO YOUNG for 8-track tapes, thankyouverymuch.

Although I do remember Mavericks. And AMC Pacers. And Pintos.

*sigh*

Poetry Echoes said...

Oh, come on, you have to remember 8-tracks if I remember them. I'm younger than you.

So, Locke IS the black monster. That's about all I've figured out.