Thursday, March 01, 2012

Dudes. Duuuuuudes.

I was pulling out of my driveway this morning, and I happened to glance over into the garden, and guess what?

Daffodils. The daffodils are up! Little bits of ACTUAL GREEN, poking up out of the ground.

Spring is surely on its way.

Yippee!

Now I've gotta check the bleeding hearts. If the daffodils are up, the bleeding hearts can't be too far behind.




(oh, and for you non-gardeners, "bleeding hearts" are PLANTS, NOT the remains of something that I buried in my garden.) (ha.)

4 comments:

Becs said...

Ack! I should go check the daffs on the side of the house. I've been wondering about this.

Anonymous said...

Did you know March 1 was St. David's Day? (Patron St. of Wales...whose special flower is...yep, the daffodil.)

Happy St. David's Day!

Anonymous said...

That was me. Woops.

- Bridgett

rockygrace said...

Yep, Becs, you'd better check.

And Bridgett, Happy St. David's Day to you, too!