Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Live! From the office

Because there was a fifty-dollar bust in one of our accounts that it took me TWO FLIPPIN' HOURS to find, and because right now I feel a little loopy, let me show you my shoes.






I saw these shoes at a thrift store a while ago, and they were five bucks, which is more than I would normally pay for used shoes, but they were so damn cute, I said to myself, "If they fit, I'm gonna spend the five bucks," and lo and behold they fit, so I spent five bucks on used shoes.



I think they make me look like somebody on The Waltons. Or, you know, somebody-on-The- Waltons' feet. At least, I hope they do. And I hope it's not Jim Bob.










See what a fifty-dollar account bust does to you? It makes you post pics of five-dollar shoes on line and pretend you're on The Waltons.



Oh wait, maybe that's just me.

7 comments:

~~Silk said...

They're very youthful and demure, and I'll bet the straps make them easier and less tiring to walk in. Are they as comfortable as they look?

the queen said...

Used Shoes! Fuck Yeah! I'm a big fan of the used shoe.

Zazzu said...

Oh, those shoes are so cute and versatile.

I don't think my feet will let me buy used shoes - they're special snowflakes, my damn feet.

rockygrace said...

~~Silk, yeah, they're pretty comfy, for heels at least.

and queen, yep, ya just gotta stick 'em in the freezer overnight when you bring 'em home. Kills any ... things that may be lurking.

Zazzu, I wish MY feet were special snowflakes. My feet are just ... feet.

And oh geez, I've gotta jump on the word-verification-bashing bandwagon. You know what my words are right now? "nyouseci" and "istainec". I call foul.

Misty said...

Cute shoes!! And $5 is a deal, used or not. Especially if they are cute.

But be careful there, lady . . . that first pic is coming dangerously close to my very own feet picture. Don't be trying to steal my thunder by impeding on my foot pic, woman!! :)

rockygrace said...

but ... but ... my shoes have closed toes, Misty ... I thought I was avoiding copyright infringement with the closed toes ...

p.s. thanks for stopping by!

rockygrace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.