Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pissing Me Off Right Now ........

1. My boss, who has spent the last two days dicking around with his amended 2004(?!) tax return, as opposed to doing any actual work-related work. Oh, and he's not taking calls, which means I get to deal with all the irate clients waiting for their reports. And then, he called at ten this morning to let me know he had overslept. Know what, boss? How's about just getting your butt in here and doing some work, mmmkay?

2. The lady interviewed on the local news last night who was waiting in line for free food at a food pantry. With a bluetooth in her ear. How about cancelling the cell service and buying your own damn food, honey?

3. The nurse at the doctor's office yesterday who acted like she was doing me a big favor by deducting two pounds for my clothes when she weighed me. For the record, I am 5'-5" and weigh 112. Don't act like I'm overweight. Please.

4. The dude on the way to work yesterday who was slaloming his shitmobile in between cars like it was a skills course. Don't make me hold my breath waiting for you to crash, buddy.

5. Grumpy McGrumpAss, the repair guy, who apparently FAILED at replacing my toilet, as now the bathroom carpeting is soaking wet. Grrrrrrrr.........



Okay. I feel (a little) better now.

No comments: