Thursday, October 02, 2008

I Cannot WAIT For Tonight

I hope Biden mops the floor with Palin.

I don't think Palin is stupid. Vindictive, petty, manipulative, stubborn: Hell, yes. But I don't think she's stupid. So I'm sure she's been cramming like crazy for this debate. And if Biden's not careful, this whole thing could backfire, with him coming out looking like the big bad meanie who unnecessarily shredded his poor defenseless opponent.

But if Palin performs as she has in interviews, winking and smirking and avoiding the questions and repeating meaningless phrases, she's gonna be in trouble.

And I cannot WAIT.

5 comments:

3carnations said...

Well, we're pretty clearly on opposite sides of the fence on this one, but I'm excited to see it also, so we agree on that. :)

Lisa said...

I'm looking forward to tonight too.

I also got your email but when I tried to reply it was returned saying your email address was invalid. I tried the other address and that was invalid too. Help!

rockygrace said...

3carnations: Hey, we can agree to disagree, no?!

Lisa: Are you sure you put two "w"s at the front: wwalterhec @aol.com. Or you can try rockycat24@yahoo.com. I'm really sorry you're having all this trouble - please let me know how you make out!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for your comment on my entry about my grandmother. It's nice to know that someone out there was reading it and got to know her a little.

Also, I think I'm going to have to keep reading your site -- I came to say thank you and found a gold mine of humor and smart politics and interesting stories. Nice work.

rockygrace said...

Sara, I can't remember how I found your blog, but I'm really enjoying your writing.

And thanks for the kind words!