Monday, October 13, 2008

And in other news.........

Grumpy McGrumpAss still has not been back to fix my evidently-improperly-installed, leaking-all-over-the-floor toilet. I called him last Tuesday, and he said somebody would be over in a couple of days. Hmmppff. I guess there's been some kind of warp in the space-time continuum, because "a couple of days" have come and gone and come and gone again, and still no toilet-fixer-person.

Yesterday, I had to return DVD/VCR Number 3, as it ceased operation after three weeks of use. I am now on DVD/VCR Number 4, all in less than two months. On the bright side, if you need me to come over and hook up your DVD/VCR, I can do it in about thirty seconds flat. I've had lots of practice.

And the icing on the cake:
GIANT SPIDERS are invading. Great. Just great.

No comments: