Monday, January 21, 2013

The plot thickens

Okay, so, in that earlier post (you need to scroll down to "Vengeance is mine ..." - I am EXTREMELY INVOLVED in a Biggest Loser episode right now), I toyed with messing over someone who had treated me shabbily.

Ever since she done me wrong, I've been ignoring her.  I mean, due to our professional connection,  I couldn't totally shut her out, but I've been maintaining radio silence as much as possible.

And I'm sorry I have to be so obscure, here, but really, I can't see myself getting Dooced over something like this.

ANYhoo, evidently she's getting a leetle nervous over what-all happened, and  she keeps reaching out to me.  Offering opportunities that normally I would jump all over, but right now?  "I'll  have to think about it".

Tonight? 

Her HUSBAND emailed me.

Dudes, I can't.  I just can't deal with this level of WTF.  If she's too chickensh*t to deal with what I believe she is now realizing to be the possible consequences of her actions, that's one thing.

But to involve her husband?  I mean, unless I've been totally snowed over in some kind of Machiavellian style, her husband had been totally unaware of what was going on.

Until now.

This ... this ... this is kind of ... odd for me right now.  I think I need to sit on things for a few more days.

4 comments:

Birdie said...

OK, I am just really, really curious what she did!

~~Silk said...

Interesting. If you had taken revenge, punished her, she'd be able to complain about what a terribly nasty person you are.

By doing nothing, you have her completely freaked out wondering what you will do and when, and worse, she can't complain without looking nuts. You come out smelling like a rose.

As to the husband, you received an email from someone using his email id? If it is him, perhaps a proper response is to pretend there is no problem. That will drive her completely over the edge.

fmcgmccllc said...

This now falls under the category of I Can Help You or I Can Watch You fall on your ass.

Looks like she is going to make herself crazier that you ever could. Silk is right, you don't know who actually typed that email.

rockygrace said...

Birdie, sorry I have to be so vague - I just don't want these posts findable via a google search for what happened.

You guys, that is an excellent point - I mean, it was HIS email address, but SHE could have typed it and sent it.

It was all, like, "Oh, hi, how are you? I haven't had the chance to talk to you in a while - I was just wondering how things were going ..."

Which, really? ASK YOUR WIFE.

Oh man, I'm just gonna wait this one out. Fun!