Friday, April 29, 2011

Kindness

Thank you to my boss's girlfriend, who sent flowers.

Thank you to my sister Texas, who held my hand over the phone lines.

Thank you to Badass Nature Girl, who has been stepping me back from the ledge via email, and who, because she is evidently psychic, sent me a card before she even knew what had happened.
Thank you to my boss, who decided that in this instance, grievance pay was applicable. It's not that the money mattered; he was acknowledging that for some of us, our pets are our family.

Thank you to my sister's friend, who sent a condolence card.

Thank you to the guys in the office, who tactfully failed to notice a teary-eyed secretary.

Thank you to all of you who have posted comments and sent emails.

Thank you for thinking of us.

1 comment:

Badass Nature Girl said...

I really hate that ledge....been there a few times myself. You're welcome and you're worth it!