Friday, April 30, 2010

Freaky Friday!

The subject of today's Freaky Friday has been on my blog before; forgive me if you're seeing a repeat.
I'm pretty sure this was some grade-schooler's art project.




I like to imagine what a massive papier-mache mess must have been created to come up with this thing. The bow tie's a nice touch.


He likes to look out the garage windows. Keeping an eye on things.





(Oh, and doncha love the supa-dupa paint job on that window frame? I DID NOT DO THAT. Thanks, previous owner! Thanks also for painting the garage windows shut. Jeezus.)

3 comments:

~~Silk said...

I love the way the eyes are different. That HAD to be on purpose!

Rob said...

You need to get on that window sill as soon as the snow melts. No wonder I don't live in New York. It's still snowing! P.S. Like the cat ...

Heather said...

I actually really like that cat, I think it is neat.