Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Up next: Kazoo

What is going on with American Idol? Last night, that one gal was accompanied by a guy on a didgeridoo, or whatever you call those giant Australian horn thingies, and that other dude's performance featured a dramatic entrance by a ....... bagpiper.

And OH MY GOD could they have dragged that show out any longer? Gah.

Too bad none of this year's contestants can actually, you know, SING. Oh, I know, a couple of them have passable voices, but really nothing terribly stand-out-ish.

So said the girl whose cats flee the room when she sings. Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, don't knock the kazoo. It's awesome :-)

I've never watched the show. I've seen a few episodes here and there, but this season, the only parts I've seen are what The Soup shows. It seems like Simon has pretty much checked out. I think that show has run its course. I mean, you can't call a show "American Idol" and continue not producing "idols."

My word verification is "schaft." Hehe.

Heather said...

I didn't get to see the performances, but I was a little happy over the results show last night.

rockygrace said...

I think that there must be a shit-ton of talented people out there who AREN'T auditioning for this show, because there is no way in hell that these are the best amateur singers in America.

And Heather, I didn't watch much of last night's show, but didn't everybody get to stay? That's kind of a cop-out, isn't it? :)