Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh Happy Monday

I was supposed to leave my door unlocked this morning so the plumber could get in (I know, I know, but it's easier than trying to get the plumber coordinated with the maintenance man who has the keys). So I left a note on my mirror last night, "Leave door unlocked" and left a note in my purse, "Leave door unlocked". Got up this morning, got ready to go, grabbed the note off the mirror, put it with the note in my purse, walked out the door, locked the door, and went to work. Got to work, realized what I had done, got back in the car, drove 20 minutes back home, unlocked the door, and drove back to work.
On the bright side, J at work brought in a huge bunch of flowers that he got from his landlord's wedding. I have two giant bouquets of hydrangea (my favorites) and pink, orange and red roses. So pretty

No comments: