Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bathroom Ceiling

I painted my bathroom ceiling over the weekend. Yuck! I loathe to paint. My entire apartment needs a coat of paint, but I'd rather look at the dirty walls than have to paint them. But in my bathroom, the ceiling paint was starting to bubble from all the condensation, and big drops of cold water would form on the bubbles and then plop onto me while I was taking a shower. I couldn't put up with that! So I scraped the worst of the bubble-ceiling paint off, then repainted with exterior latex paint. Problem solved, right? Oh no no no, it's never that easy. Now the cold water drops are forming on the perfectly smooth ceiling and dropping down on me! I have no idea what to do next. I tried running the fan while in the shower, but all that did was freeze me to death, and the cold water was still dropping down on me. Sigh!

No comments: