Friday, December 05, 2014

Cards here! Getcher Christmas cards here!





The only thing more enticing to a cat than a spread-open newspaper is, evidently,  spread-open Christmas crap.

Yep, it's that time of year again.  Time for Christmas cards!  You know the routine - If you got a card last year, you're on the list for this year.  If you've never gotten a card before, email me (rockycat24 AT yahoo DOT com), and you'll be on the list.  If  you've gotten cards in the past and were less than thrilled (hey, I make these things myself - they can't ALL be gems), feel free to email me to be taken off the list.

Tis the season!



4 comments:

James P. said...

Pony (and let's hope he is staying out of trouble involving ER trips lately) is either:

-Hoping for an empty box.
or
-Doing his best impression of a roasted Christmas turkey to get everyone into the spirit.

rockygrace said...

Gotta love those drumsticks, Ginny.

fmcgmccllc said...

Just got caught up with your posts, work has been all consuming, can't wait for my card.

rockygrace said...

Cards will be forthcoming, if I can ever get my butt in gear. And if I can get the cats to stop lying all over the supplies (fat chance).