Wednesday, October 31, 2012

They're heeeeeeere ....

Best costumes so far?  Thing 1 and Thing 2.  Followed closely by a really well-done mummy.

Almost all of the costumes so far have been homemade, which is awesome. 

And of all the different kinds of candy I've been passing out (I bought several "variety" bags), the Whoppers get an almost visceral reaction.  As in, "Ewwwww!  Can I have something else?"  Ha. Props for honesty, kiddos.

I finally picked them all out of the bowl.  Evidently Whoppers are a Halloween candy faux pas.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Birdie said...

What? Those kids are so ungrateful. I love Whoppers! The only thing I didn't like as a kid was raisins.

Domestic Kate said...

I love Whoppers too.

rockygrace said...

Come on over to my place, guys, I've got PLENTY of whoppers.