Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sunbathing

Today it is gray and rainy.  It's warm out - well, in the sixties, at least - but by this weekend, temps are supposed to dip down into the thirties.   *shiver*

So I thought I'd take the opportunity, on this gray, rainy day, to (FINALLY) posts some pics I took of Ponyboy on a hot, sunny weekend afternoon this past July.  I had gotten up from the lounge chair (which was placed strategically next to the kiddie pool, of course) and gone into the house to grab something, and when I came back, Ponyboy had taken over.

Here we go:

Geez, lady, I'm trying to snooze, here!  Stop with the camera, already!





Straaaaaaaayyyyyytch (with extra polka-dot tummy cuteness):




Oh, the cute is just too much - look at his leetle tongue:




Let's think sunny thoughts today.





2 comments:

James P. said...

When they do that (take over your place), be they cat or dog, it's weird (or crafty or strategic)how they appear to have been DEEPLY asleep for hours when you come back...so how can you nudge them away?.............Ginny

rockygrace said...

I love how they can alter gravity - If you try to pick them up when they don't wanna move, they suddenly weigh as much as a sack of concrete.