Wednesday, October 03, 2012

That's one way to weasel out of a dentist's appointment

Drumroll, please ...

I'm gonna be on the radio!

*gulp*

As part of my volunteer work with the rescue group, one of the things I've been trying to do is get out the word about our group.  So I've been contacting radio and TV stations, trying to get some air time.  And evidently, every other non-profit group in the area is doing the same thing, because no one's been getting back to me.

Until today.  The host of a local radio show has invited me to come and speak about the rescue group.

The show's taping will be next Wednesday, which, OF COURSE, just happened to be the day I had a dentist's appointment scheduled, so with GREAT RELUCTANCE (hahahahahahahaHA), I rescheduled the dentist's appointment.  To November.

Hey, ya gotta take your opportunities when they come along, am I right?

Oh sh*t.  Maybe I really AM a crazy cat lady.

2 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

What you won't do for the kitties.. :)

rockygrace said...

Ha, ~*Connie*~, it's like I'm some other person or something. Oh yeah - "Crazy cat lady person". Sh*t - that is NOT gonna look impressive in the obit.