Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Evidently, "Peep is Risen" didn't go over so well

Usually, when I go to my sister TIB's house for a holiday meal, it's my assignment to bring dessert. Which tended to involve a couple of kinds of pie, until this past Easter, when I decided to get all creative and do an art installation instead.


So anyway, I called TIB the other night to see what she wanted me to bring for Thanksgiving, and she said, "rolls".


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


As it turns out, I guess I was the only one who thought "Peep is Risen" was hysterical.



Rolls it is.








Maybe I'm adopted.


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Holly said...

What is not to love about that?! You didn't give Jesus peep a toothpick and make him joust in the microwave, right? No foul. Peep nativity, this x-mess? You might still be able to find peep bats and cats from Halloween in the discount bins for the animals.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you could bring that over to my house anytime. I think it's hysterical.