Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh, like THIS isn't the cutest thing ever

Check this out:

http://cam.dellwo.com/

It's a live baby hummingbird webcam!

I was sitting outside last night when a hummingbird buzzed me on the way to the feeder I set up outside the kitchen window. Hummingbirds are really bold little things, and if you get two males at the feeder at the same time, you're in for an airshow, as they'll attack each other in mid-air to establish dominance.

Check out that link above to catch some live hummingbirds!

4 comments:

Logical Libby said...

I needed that. Thanks.

the queen said...

Whereas I didn't need that! I don't have time to keep up with the pandas and horses, and now birds?

Heather said...

I love watching them dive bomb each other, the are great entertainment!

rockygrace said...

I knew about the horse one, but ..... pandas? There's a panda cam?

Must .... not .... google ....