Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It was like watching Jeffrey Dahmer audition



Okay, okay, I'll admit it - I caught some of American Idol last night. And I have to say, that dude who sang "House of the Rising Sun" creeped me right the f*ck out.

The segment went on and on and on, with him acting creepier and creepier, and I couldn't figure out why they'd give a misogynistic sociopath so much air time, unless they were trying to warn the people of Boston (where last night's auditions were held) that a Hannibal Lecter is in their midst.

And here's the thing - a lot of the weirdos on that show are obviously putting on an act. They figure the stranger they are, the better their chances of getting airtime - and let's face it, they're right. But I got the feeling that this dude was not acting AT ALL, that he went home after the audition and strangled some puppies or something.

I honestly thought twice about posting this, because I get the feeling that this is a dude who will google himself and then hunt down anybody who said anything bad about him.

Just leave it in the comments, okay, bud?

Oh, yeah, and what happened to Posh Spice's face? She looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein! Yikes!

No comments: