Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Illness update!

Because I know you are all dying - DYING - to know how I'm doing, let me tell you:

Right now it's three in the afternoon and I'm at that stage where I'm not sick enough to justify going home, but I am sick enough to make being at work pure drudge. All I really want to do is put my head down on my desk and snooze, and I probably could since there's nothing shaking around here right now, but I get the feeling I'd wake up at, like, midnight, with only the light from the monitor illuminating the office, and then I'd have to drive home and crawl into bed and then get back up at 6:30 and come right back in again and

*wah*

am miserable

Oh! Oh! And adding to my angst is the fact that my niece's boyfriend was supposed to come over to the house yesterday, FINALLY, to install the new lighting in the bathroom and it DID NOT HAPPEN, something bullshitty about ants in his apartment HELLO BUDDY CALL YOUR LANDLORD and I have been trying to get this laid-off jerkwater over to my place since CHRISTMAS to install this shit HELLO DUDE I AM PAYING YOU SO GET YOUR LAID-OFF ASS OVER HERE

oh, sorry. I'll stop.

am sick

*wah*

4 comments:

inflammatory writ said...

Feel better!

By the way, your rant at escalator asshole made me crack up yesterday, a day when I sorely needed to crack up.

rockygrace said...

holy sh*t that's really spooky since I could have sworn I posted that this morning.

maybe I'm sicker than I thought .....

inflammatory writ said...

No, I meant today. WTF. I can't type. LOL.

rockygrace said...

Heee!

Mama, mama, we're all crazy now ....