Friday, July 24, 2009

Wave your paws in the air

"Like Jesus, I am coming to KICK. YOUR. ASS."








Sunday morning, the cats and I were dozing, when I looked down to see that Little Girl was sleeping on her back, with her paws up in the air.


And just as I thought, "awwwww, how cute!", she evidently started dreaming, because her paws started twitching and then pedaling, all while she was sound asleep, on her back, with those little paws now going like sixty in the air.

Cutest thing ever? Possibly.

Oh, and since The Runt's mystery illness, the vet advised me that I should keep food, both canned and dry, out for him at all times, until he gains some weight. Now, The Runt is not impressed by this; I'll put out some fresh canned stuff, and he'll wander over, sniff it, do a little *nom nom* and walk away. But Little Girl? She spies the fresh stuff, and it's like her eyes light up, like, "aahhhhhh! MORE FOOD!" and she'll go over, put her head down, and *NOMNOMNOM* *urp* *NOMNOMNOM* until all the food is gone. Which is just charming, because she's just a petite little thing. Obviously, I'm going to have to start feeding The Runt separately, before Little Girl turns into a whale. But for right now, I have to say, it's funny as hell watching her get! so! excited! over the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Oh, and I'm not even gonna show her this:


Appetizers. For CATS. Now they've gone too far, dammit.

No comments: