Thursday, April 09, 2009

BBC America, I Love You

I never watched much BBC America, except for an occasional Ab Fab episode back in the day. But against my better instincts, last night I watched a couple more episodes of How Clean is Your House (this one lady was quite proud of the fact that she hadn't cleaned her house for fourteen years), during which they were showing a teaser for a show called "Married to the Eiffel Tower."



!!!!!!



Now, the show about the people who treat their baby dolls as real was odd enough. But according to my TV guide, the Eiffel Tower show is about something called "objectum sexual." (Am I about to google that? Ohhhhh, you betcha .............. WAIT! Here we go! Want a taste? Direct from Wikipedia: "The term was coined in the 1970s by a woman named Eija-Riitta Eklöf Berliner-Mauer from Liden, Sweden, who was married to the Berlin Wall." Holy. Shit.)



Anyway, my favorite part of the ad is when they show someone saying, "She'll never know what it's like to love a human being." *cough*



Oh, it is SO ON. 9 p.m. tonight. I'm SO there.

3 comments:

the queen said...

A GIFT from GOD! *Runs to TiVo*

rockygrace said...

That's nine o'clock Eastern (for your TiVo!). Oh, wait, does your TiVo already know that? (I am ancient. I have no TiVo.)

Anonymous said...

I've seen the Eiffel Tower one... totally bizarre but somehow 100% entertaining.

There's always someone else in this world worse off than yourself, no matter how you feel!