Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easily Amused

One of my co-workers just informed me that the Boss had taken a soda of mine out of the communal fridge, taken a SWIG out of it (*shudder*), and put it back in the fridge.

At first I grabbed the soda and tossed it, but the co-worker said, "No! Leave him a note!" So, ala passiveaggressivenotes.com, I wrote a note saying, "This WAS my soda, jerk!!", taped it to the soda, and stuck the soda back in the fridge. Then ANOTHER co-worker said, "You should put something IN the soda - something gross - and stick it back in the fridge without a note."

We all laughed until we cried, because REALLY, what kind of a JERK takes a swig out of someone else's SODA?

Then I poured about a half a cup of salt into the soda and put it back in the fridge.

I was kind of wishing I had some battery acid or something, but then I'd be out of a job. And in jail.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The salt will do the trick. You'll hear a big spitooie, but then you'll be asked to clean up the mess.

Exador said...

I'd go with India Ink, so the offender will be forced to wear the purple mouth like a scarlet letter. Added bonus? No jail time.

Unknown said...

Ah, very evil! I knew there was a reason I liked you, Ex.