Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you

So! I watched the Eiffel Tower show the other night. And it was just an elaborate April Fool's joke, obv. I mean, they treated the subject dead seriously, but I was laughing my ass off throughout because it was just so reeedeeeeculous. These poor gals were building scale models of their objects of lust, and when two of them went to NYC and got overwhelmed by the sheer number of skyscrapers, well, ..............

It WAS a joke, right?

But then again, at the end of the show, they showed a teaser for an upcoming program, "My Car Is My Lover." Oh ...........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Male hebephrenics occasionally do go off on lustful feelings for particular makes of cars (the VW Bug being the most yonic example). But I think it's safe to assume that the teaser was just part of the joke too. More's the pity.

rockygrace said...

"hebephrenic" - is that like heebee-jeebees?

Time to go google .......

Anonymous said...

No, really I saw that one too and it was nowhere near April Fools' Day!

Honest!!