Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Payback's a Bitch

One last post about the fosters, and that's it for a while, cat-wise. Pinky swear!

So, I picked up the kittens from the vet's last night and headed home, where I was greeted by a shit-smelling apartment. Yep, Evil Momma had taken her revenge (for this) by pooping and barfing all over the place.

After getting the kittens settled (which was hysterical; I opened up the carrier and they exploded out like popcorn) (no, the carrier's not too small, it's just that they have LOTS of ENERGY) and cleaning up Evil Momma's mess, I was sitting in the bedroom playing with the kitties when Evil Momma sauntered in, all, "I pwned you this morning, bitch. Kiss my evil ass." And then she circled around behind me and started sniffing my back. And I froze. It was like in some scary movie when the alien creature is right behind someone, and the person knows it, and they freeze, hoping that if they just stay absolutely still the alien will go away. And then the alien rips their head off.

Seriously, I was all, like, "what is she sniffing at?! Is it my kidneys? Is she going to rip out my kidneys?!" But then she strolled off, and the threat was over. But several times through the evening, she got within a few feet of me, which is kind of amazing, considering she has spent the last week and a half trying to stay as far away from me as physically possible.

And then early this morning, I started hearing a familiar sound. A familiar yowling sound.

Yep, Evil Momma's in heat. And now she wants to loooooovvvee me. And be my frieennnnndd. She actually stood at my feet this morning and meowed up at me.

Who's pwned now, Evil Momma?!

2 comments:

Wide Lawns said...

Kittens really do explode like popcorn. Great description!

rockygrace said...

Wide lawns! I can't believe you stopped by!! Thanks so much! I love your blog.