Thursday, June 19, 2008

I won!!! I WON!!!!!!

I won a Zune in a contest over at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman! There were over 10,000 entries and two winners, and I'm one of them! Woot!

See, here's the thing. I never win anything. Nada. And it's so funny, but I was actually thinking on my way to work this morning, "I wonder if I won the Zune contest?" And then I was all, like, "Why are you even thinking that? Why did it even cross your mind? You never win anything! And, plus, there's probably, like, ten thousand entries. What are the odds?"

As it turns out, the odds were very, very good.

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Pioneer Woman!

Oh, so then, I was trying to e-mail my contact info to her, and I was using Yahoo mail, which I almost never use, and I kept trying to "tab", which as it turns out is actually "send" in Yahoo mail, and ......... yeah ........... you get the picture. I sent the Pioneer Woman like twenty e-mails, accidently. Oooops!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! That's so cool!

Is it just me or does PW's life sound like the post-script to one of those Harlequin Desire books? One of my friends from high school pursues a similar path -- from med student to Montana farm wife and knitting goddess-- and is loving it.

rockygrace said...

You know, sometimes I wonder if she's even a real person, or just a trademark like Betty Crocker or something.