Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Going .......... Going ...............




'
Momma and Baby are going back to the shelter in the morning to find their new homes. Unless, of course, someone here in local Blogland (i.e., upstate New York) would like to add a coupla cool cats to their household. Just thought I'd give you guys first crack at it .....
'
(and no, by the way, for those of you who may just be stopping by, I am not giving away my own cats. I do foster work for local animal shelters; I am just a temporary home for cats who need one. Then they go back to the shelter so they can be adopted into permanent homes. Just wanted to make that clear!)

3 comments:

Exador said...

I momentarily considered notifying my mother of your cats, but she's more of a crazy cat lady than you (teeHee!). The last thing she needs are more of them.

rockygrace said...

Am NOT a crazy cat lady! Not!! Meeowwwww... (Kidding!)

Anyway, thanks for the thought!

listie said...

Oh, no! I'll miss baby (and I'd scoop her up in a minute if I wasn't already teetering on the edge of crazy cat lady).