Saturday, June 08, 2013

When one door closes, another one opens




The last of the Spectacular Six, Bianca and Smoky, were adopted today.






They were adopted together, which makes my heart happy.  They will have their entire lives to be each other's best friends.

With their adoption ends my involvement with the rescue for which I have spent the last few months volunteering.  Come fall, or possibly before, I'll be with a new group, with new kittens to show off here and new tales of crazy cat people.

And of course in the meantime, there will be other stories to tell. 

Goodbye kitties, I'm gonna miss you.  Have fun!

3 comments:

James P. said...

Surprised it took this long for someone to choose them....They are so cute.

Isn't Smokey the "create-your-own-bathroom-site" guy?

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

YAY.. Congratulations

rockygrace said...

Ginny, I thought the secret pooper was Sparky, although I could be wrong.

And Tails, yay, indeed. The people who adopted them drove a long way to meet them, hitting a deer and totaling their car on the way. They hopped in a rental to make the rest of the trip. Now THAT'S determination.