Thursday, June 20, 2013

These people are flat out of their minds



I read a lot of blogs.  Fashion blogs, political blogs, lifestyle blogs, blogs that mock other blogs - I read a lot of them. 

And it always knocks me out when a blog can putt-putt along, day after day, then suddenly take a sharp right turn into crazy land.

Witness this recent post on Life in a Shoe:

Giants in the land

I ... I can't. I just cannot deal with this level of crazy.  These kinds of posts at first make me laugh out loud, and then, as I read the comments and find more and more people who agree with the insanity ... it worries me.  It's like finding out there's a whole subgroup of people out there who actually believe in the Easter Bunny.

Now, I live not far from the scene of the Cardiff Giant hoax, so this stuff is not new to me.  But ... but ... people actually believe this shit?  Holy cow.  That's all I can say.  Holy.  Freaking.  Cow.

And the best part?  (Or the worst, depending on your point of view?) - The woman who wrote this is a homeschooler.  Oh yeah.  *sob*









2 comments:

Becs said...

The first indication of the crazy is the name of the blog = A Family of 12? 12? Seriously? 12?

rockygrace said...

Yeah, they're giving the Duggars a run for their money.